Wednesday, November 28, 2007

staying out days

these few days have been real madness. even like now, i'm blogging at REACH FSC. i feel so detached (ha, how apt from my blogger nick) from my family lah. but i think after this period, i'll be completely liberated from creative home, albeit only for the time when i will be off to Cambodia and Down Under.

creative home has been a real growing experience for me... working with nice people like uncle kiong and chin who really go all out to support us in our project makes me realise that at times when i become unnecessarily edgy, it's just not worth the effort. and of course, you get to work with no so nice people. and then you learn how to take things in stride. yesterday's midnight at scape was hilarious. kumaran and i were like laughing at each other while the other 4 were discussing matters. it all happened because there's a guy called "bang" from homeclub and they were like using it interchangeably with my name. and then, it sounded freaking obscene.

to be frank, i'm kinda like numbed to the fatigue already. sleeping for 3 hours for the past two days, freezing in the red bus yesterday and then tonight i won't be able to sleep for much (like again). hopefully, the creative people dont get me to stay over for monday night too.

today's jlpt was really wonky too, like i told my friends. section 1 (vocab) - half of the questions were okay, another half was russian roulette. section 2 (listening) - i dozed off. section 3 (grammar) - apparently, the section i felt most confident of. i'm mentally prepared for the worst, but if can scrap through a pass, it's a bonus after all.

and in fact during the jlpt, i was like smiling at myself. maybe because at my helplessness and partly at my attempt to script an interesting msn nick that somehow was reflective of my emotions for these few days. haa, i know i have grown out of that phase, yah but sometimes you just have the urge to drown yourself in a melancholic mood.

cause it takes more than being straight for me to straighten out my thoughts.

No comments: