Friday, November 16, 2007

late night *burp* supper

oh my. it's been a long time since i committed such an evil and sinful act - supper at prata house near my house. and if you're expecting a sequel to my previous entry. I'm very sorry, nope. No harry potter theme song and no guest appearances and definitely no freak encounters with god forbid * volder_ _ *

i met coco tan, my good old buddy for prata at arnd 10.30. we ate some oily loads of prata (actually only 2 x gosong) and downed them with teh tarik. we then walked to the playground and just sat on the swing and talked. it's really gratifying to catch up with your friends after such a long period of absence. yup, absence makes the heart grow fonder and perhaps emptier. ha. and so the topic started with him being in Sunshine Empire (SE). as much as the natural skepticism was acting up in me, i listened to him intentfully as he rationalise his presence in SE. all in all, in a capacity of a friend, i'll still reserve my trust in him as a trusted friend and a mature adult - i'll be truly glad for him if he does make it big and money roll in (maybe some to my pocket) and also lend him my help if things do go awry.

and then with the stars and moon smiling at us, we deviated to our future plans in life. then as we were speaking about our grandiose plans and all; the feeling that we have grown and mature so much, was just so liberating and all the more, poignant. it was as if yesterday that we were at the same old playground vexing about mundane misunderstandings, complex boy girl relationships (though they still pretty much are to me) and pretty much holding a astigmatic view of matters in life. yes yes, you may break out in a cynical laughter and in a condescending manner, say "ow wow... our benjamin here is starting to be flighty and disillusioned already"

my reply to you (barring copyrights from ac),
- the best is yet to be.

=)


No comments: