Friday, June 16, 2006

passed out

goodness gracious, i've passed out from my 3 month course today. not much noteworthy lately so i've not been blogging... oh i mean crapping lately... hor, doctor! last sunday, i went to the cc to learn more about how i could help out at the cc as well as watch a performance by smu's samba masala, their drum ensemble. quite a crowd that night, go youtube them and you'll be impressed. in fact, i was told i can plan a performance myself too, how cool. next week, im gg for a kayakking session with reach mentors and mentees. hope my kayak dont capsize and my skin wont peel.

many a time, im torn between passion driven aspirations and the need for plain realism. but more than not, my self deprecation somehow always gets the upperhand. so dont blame me for the past few angsty entries eh. im generally an easily satisfied person, so to speak.

and my appreciation for the chinese language got re-ignited when my course sgt was having difficulty reading some chinese poems on zaobao and he asked around for help, but not from me. haha, i not from cheena high so cheena not as good as them mah haha. that aside, i came across something interesting from another blog...

烟花

等了很久
烟花 还是没看到

有人说
烟花 是要他人放给你看的

他也说
我一直没等到 因为我是放烟花的人

我不要
我不要

我只要看 烟花
我不要放

可以不可以 放一场
让我享受一下
让我沉浸一下

可能 太期待
烟花 就美不起来

或许 烟花的绮丽
只在于等待


haha, are beautiful things made shortlived? maybe.

not convinced? ask my hips then.

why? coz my hips don't lie.



No comments: