Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sabbatical... where and when are you?

just on sunday, i went to laine mei's 21st. caught up miss angel doc and mun mei after having not seen them for like at least a year plus. glad to know they're still looking and doing good hah! anw... was talking to mun mei, then we were comparing work life and school life. and i told her candidly, "you know, i actually have an urge to start school like immediately" then she told me that it's very natural for me to think so and then when i'm in school, i will then look forward to work life.

so ironic, isn't it? i'm just the kind of person that will contend with status quo unless status quo can really keep me satisfied and moving. but so far, i haven't found that source to ignite the volcano with me. so till then, i'm still pretty... dormant? so to speak.

actually, i'm feeling quite sian diao. despite the completion of CH, we still have accounts unsettled and most importantly, no liquid cash to settle payments. and there's this lazy prick that suggests "helpful" solutions and even is more "helpful" by shuffing spreadsheets for me to churn the data out for him by lifting his heavy fingers to do some clicking and typing. like what the feng right? lol, the amusing thing was that i was still quite impressed by him, in fact. the way he presented himself and his ideas, the contacts he had and his extensive involvements etc. but it didn't take too long for me to realise it's nothing more than a farce. duhh... of course when my plate is getting fuller without me leaving my buffet table.

lesson learnt: don't pass premature judgements, good or bad, no matter how telling the appearances can be at first sight. time is the most telling, isn't it.

naive benjamin, is finally growing up.

No comments: