Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i'll finally find...

this song somehow keeps tugging at my emotional chords, of late. from that saturday night i listened to ling & owie (?) at National Museum with the other 163B folks and then it has been playing almost everyday on 98.7 when im at work. guess the radio provides me with the best solace after all.

and it's all the more interesting to go to youtube and read the comments from other users on the music video, especially since this was part of the ost for the movie - serendipity.

ryry16123 (1 month ago):

The first time I heard this song, I was with a girl i liked and everytime i hear this, i think of her. If i would ask for her hand in marriage, i would play this for her. This song makes me want to cry, in a good way.

then i realised it's HIGH time i catch a movie and vicariously bask myself, in love. hahhaha, sorry.

feeeling random lah.


No comments: