Tuesday, October 03, 2006

stalled life no more.

it's been some time since i last updated my blog. of late, blogging or rather writing in general has taken a toll on me. in camp, i'm inundated with tons of documentation to be re-written and re-forged. and it doesnt just ends there. everytime changes are made, my friends and i have to repeat the whole process again. just hope to get things done and over with.

yesterday, i went to delfi orchard to sign up for my elementary 1 japanese course. i'm so motivated to master japanese and attain my qualifications. also, i was informed by joe from ReachFSC that the dates for the ocip has been finalised. it's from the 4/12 to 14/12 at philipines, cebu! i have no idea what will be in store for me over at cebu, but i'll be certain i'll go there with an open heart to look, learn and empathise. afterall, what can beat being there and understanding the situation in first hand? not the excerpts from those that went before nor the documentaries on television. more importantly, i hope to gain a new direction in life, to be more aware of what i want and what i have.

No comments: